Day 28: Write About Loving Someone

sorry for the late post.today,the day I'm writing this is on second december.not 28.But I'll set this,and this post will post on 28th november.complicated,idk if you can understand it or not. but nvm.


i was so busy for the past few days. I've so many works till i forgot to write.so that is the reason why I don't update anything. so here we go,I'll write about loving someone.


loving someone is kinda suck. I hate when I am in love,it could be in love with friends,family and also partner in crime. 

because when you are in love,you only can see the good side of that someone.even you know the bad side,but you will probably deny it.

that is why there is a saying that says "cinta itu buta" bcs you will automatically be blind. you can't differentiate between good and bad. You will be so stupid when you are in love.


that is all~

Comments

Popular Posts