Day 19: My First Love

aku tau mesti akan ada yang judge "first love bukan pasal orang yang kau cinta.it can be ALLAH,it can be your family..and yada yada" tapi. persepsi aku sebagai seorang remaja,bila aku baca "first love" aku terus teringat orang tu.



My first love is suck.
Man,in case if you are reading this eventho I know that you have no time for this,but man,please know that I have no feeling toward you anymore. For the sake of this challenge,I'll write a little bit about you.I'm sorry.If you are not comfortable with this,I'm sorry.

And basically,I don't know what to write about my first love,you.


He is older than me basically.
Matured compare to me.
Very soft spoken.
Very clever. he is a bookworm.
Kinda nerd,and shy person.
Very smart.

Very coward,he backed off when he should be the one in front (there is a story behind this)

I still remember back when I was so in love with him.How excited I am. How happy I am....
Thank you for your existence. You made me smile even when I was at my lowest..

and now,it just a memory. 

honestly,tak tahu nak cakap apa.first love aku sekadar aku ada perasaan kat seseorang,tapi orang tu tak kisah. that's it. very simple. apa lagi aku nak cakap?itu ja lah.

He knows me. He knows about this feeling thingy.
Tapi tak ada jodoh [dear jodoh,slide to my dm oki]




 

Comments

Popular Posts