Day 25: Something Inspired Of The 11th Image On Your Phone

 Hai. Another 5 more day before december. Means another 5 more day to see what i am going to write about. I think I'll take a break in december. I've write a lotttt. 


Okay. Let's begin with today's task. Which is something inspired of the 11th image on your phone. 

First,I'll put the 11th image. Oh btw,this is newest 11th image. 





Tadaaaaa! It just a receipt of online bank in transaction. I paid for my online course that would be held on 6-12 december. Nothing much. So apa yang menginspirasikannya? 


Tak pa, walaupun cam useless. Kita palatau bagi ada okay. So, diharap dengan bukti gambar ni saffi akan menimba ilmu dengan jayanya lagi. Moga ini bukan yang pertama dan terakhir. Tetapi ini adalah permulaan 'dunia baru'nya. Hehehee. 

Semoga lepas ni saffi dapat balancekan lagi hidup dia dengan belajar dan benda informal ni (but as for the time being, let her enjoy her life first. Please.) 

Comments

Popular Posts