QnA session

I guess i can start making a section (in this blog) where im gonna talk about english.bcs i have so many things to write about.


Assalamualaikum peeps! How are you guys doing? May you have a nice day.

Okay,so today,i am going to talk about what happened in the class last week. It was in muet class.

It was like a QnA session where you can ask anything about your friend. To cut story short,i was the one who need to sit in front of the class. And the other need to ask me. Anything except about personal matters.

It was fun. But i wasnt ready for that. So is not fun 😑

Basically i received a few question about english.

The first question was about how i improve my english.

I have wrote about this before in my previous entry. But let me just summarize it. So it would be easy for you to read.

1. Watch anything in english.
Youtube videos,dramas,movies

2. Read blog/articles/books/instagram caption
Basically anything that they've wrote in english.

3.listen to song.
I forced myself to love song. Bcs i dont really like to listen to the song,but i forced myself to.

4. Practice
Practice speak in english,practice write in english.

5.follow those people who r sharing tips on how to improve english.
I followed them on youtube,instagram & twitter.

I guess that is all. There is nothing to share pun since nothing special. To know more about it,please read the previous one,coz i've wrote in details.

The second question was why do you think muet is fun?

Okay this one. Actually before this question,my friend asked me, what is my first impression about muet. I answered muet is fun. Then they asked me back. Why?

Okay first, it is because i forced myself to love muet as much as i love english.

Then my teacher said "you love english because of teacher ku teach you. Isnt it?" 

Okay let me clear this.

I don't deny the fact that teacher ku is the one who inspires and influences me the most. But before this, teacher hasnul & sir khairul  teach me,i feel the same way. I love english. But then,still i cant deny that after teacher ku teach me,i feel like i love english even more.

But still,when she is not around,she is no longer my english teacher,but i still love the subject. So i think i love the subject itself. Teacher is a bonus for you.

Next question, other than muet,what is my fav subject.

Lol. This is the funniest one.

I've never mentioned that muet is my fav subject. If you said english,yeah. But if muet,no.

Muet is totally different from english subject. And i am learning muet now. It takes some time for me to love something.

So my answer for that is,nope.
Muet is not even my fav subject. And i dont have fav subject yet. Maybe laterrrrr?

Hahahahha anyway,since i didn't answered all the question in a good way,that is why i make a special entry about it. I was too nervous,and they cant stop asking and my brain wasn't works.

Okay that is all. Cant wait to ask others with a lot of question like what they did to me.

Comments

Popular Posts