Cant move on


There is a lot of thing that i want to share.
But i cant.

Sometimes,i feel so stress.but i cant do anything.
So i need to keep moving forward & stop thinking about my problems.

But.it doesnt mean that i am trying to ignore it.but i just dont know what to do.so i decided to put it a side.
There is something that i still remember.n still think about it.

Last few months,i joined this one event.then i met a couple of people.they r from KL.it was nice to worked with them.even i only worked with them for only a day,but it was amazing.my work was full of laughter. N i enjoyed working with them.

We shared some story.you know people that i met is quiet old they are 20+ and above while me, im the youngest among them.they always tried to make me feel comfortable when im with them. I really appreciate that.since i know that i m so awkward with strangers n have no idea how to make myself comfortable.but they made me feel like they are my friends.

Yknow.the fact that i didnt even have chance to ask their names and the details about them.i only know their age 😭 i have no time to ask about their personal information.

Then,at night,after 5 minutes break.i looked for them.because i wanted to take a pic with them.but then,they already go back to their homestay. So i was like,oh okay.we will meet again tmr.so chill.

Then,one of my friend told me.they already go back to KL.omg.seriously.i was freaking sad. Why so fast 😭 they supposed to go back to KL the day after tmr.not at the same night.

Plus,they r so tired.they told me that.they said they sleep at 3,and woke up at 6.30 am. Then worked non stop till 10 pm.we only have our lunch break and 5 minutes break.thats all.other than that,we worked non stopped.

I tried to do my best to use my power of stalking people.but this time around,i failed.i know nothing about them. The only thing i know about them is their age.im so regret for not take the chance that i had.

They r the best work buddies. Freaking miss them.

How i wish i still can meet them 😭😭 i wish that i can keep in touch with them ☹️

Bye my team,i pray the best for all of you. N may allah ease everything for all of you.



Comments

Popular Posts