prank 2018

so a few days back,i had a small conversation with amilin.we fought a bit la to be honest.we were arguing something and she keep blaming me stuff.like de hel minah ni.cant you stop?i was freaking tired that day,but i was thinking this is a srs matter.so i discuss something to clear out some-thing.

i need to admit that i was sad,i meant i was so so so sad.

then i was keep thinking of what have i done?why she is like this?how can she did this to me?

is she loves me?


so this is amilin,the master mind


if yes,how can she did this to me.

bla bla bla.girls,always over think on something.

so i told the other friend,anis.i said like i wanna talk something to her.and wanted to meet her.and she was like sooo so sooo caring. and she asked me back about what.then she asked me to come over to her house.ofc no.bcs i am so busy.

so i told her i cant.

and she was like ha okay.then tell me what you gonna say abt.so i told her it is abt friendship.she was like “oh abt amilin?”

so i was like how can she knows?

so twisted it up and say no and its abt the others friend.

so,the next day on my birthday

every each of my ‘friends’ wished me.

but anis was not.

yknow what,every year she will trying her best to be the first wisher but for this year she was late.and just sent me “HB”

then its fine laa.

i act like normal.

on the afternoon i went to sp.
to do a groceries shopping
and buy some bakery stuff.

i arrived back at home is like 4p.m.

i just chilling on my bed.

then at 7 something.i was asking my parents to eat outside.bcs our house tak ada elektrik.then

fatin asked for my mom’s number.bcs she said her mom wants it.

okay la then.

she sent me “can you ask ur mom to check her whatsapp.”

so i told my mom.

at the same time,i was behind my mom.and i also read the messages.

she told my mom that she wants to make a surprised for me somewhere.so she asked for my mom’s permission.my mom asked me back if i wanna go with them or go with fatin.

i said i will go with fatin.wait b4 you said that i am pilihkan kawan watsoeve,first of all they were waiting for me.about 10 of my friends joined this celebration.in fact i had lunch together with my parents at sp.

so they dont mind abt it too.

the,i acted like i know nothing.

fatin fetch me up at 9 something.

she tried her best to putar belit cerita n tipu sana n sini.so that i akan lebih terkejut.

i just followed.

then on our way, i said to fatin than im hugry,i wanted to make her easy lah.takyah susah susah dia nak fikir ayat lagi.

so she was like "oh u'r hungry?lets eat first"

kahkahkahkahakahakha

then,i bumped into anis n tasha.


they asked us to meet upstair.so me and fatin pon ikut ja la.then they sang a song for me

happy birthday to youuuuuu

  happy birthdayy to saffi 

happy birthday to you


then they hugged me and say "saffi dont cry (bcs last year i cried)"

then i was laughingggggg and cant stop laughingggg again n again.

i said to them i knew everythinggg kahkahkahkah 

plot twist gaissss.

i prank them back.

but i do appreaciate that.

thank you,i can see your effort.you guys are trying to make me happy.

thank you everyone.

so saffi turns 17 on 27th of january yeyyy



Comments

Popular Posts