Kenapa aku blogging?

Why eh?

Apa function blog?

Hang batak ke?

Kurang kasih sayang ke?

Kenapa ada blog?

And etc.

I used to get a lot of questions about why i have blog.

Some of them respect me,and some of them gave bad feedback.

I started blogging when I was 10.just imagine how can i have blog in the age of 10??

I started to like blogging when i know my bro & sis have blog.they used their blog to write something.my bro has a blog bcs he shared abt smart phone/motorcycles/hacked game etc.my sis shared abt her life in her blog.

So i started to learn how to use it.

I can say that i learn everything by myself.nobody help me except Mr.Google.

I asked some of my fb friend to help me to create e-mail.i still can remember how tak malu i am,i sent some messages to  them. Some of them reply and some of them ignore my message. Itsokay.

So i realized.there is no one wanna help me.so i need to help myself.

So i made some research.how to make e-mail.bcs the first step to create blog is you need to have e-mail. So i did it. After that it became easier for me.bcs i already have e-mail.so i just need to sign up blogging.

Ya. Do you want to see my old blog?

No need kot. Kahkahkahkah.

So i started to blog since i was 10 till now.

I started to know how to edit when i was 14.it is bcs i follow some of my senior's blog which is kak asma,ayip,faris,kakak akmal. So started from there la i was like oh i need to have beautiful blog too (lol)

So i started to learn how to edit from zero to two hehehe because im still noob.

So when people said "batak la hang ni" like srsly?

If aku nak batak i would never waste my time for abt 7 years.i can grab a mic at school and say "hello im saffi.the cutest girl ever.do follow me bla bla bla".senang bukan?

I just love blogging for no reason.

I love writing.if you dont know (i never say this to the others),i have my own novel.i made it when i was in primary school.didnt i say that i love reading novel?oh ya.i love reading novel. But sadly,the laptop is already broke. I lost my novel.

:(

So ya,i love writing.

I still remember how my teacher said to my dad

"Oh saffi.dia bagus.karangan dia sangat bagus.tak pernah tak dapat A.idea dia banyak" hahahahhahaha

I take it as a compliment laa.

So ya.

Maybe i am blogging bcs i love writing.

Or maybe.

I do it because.i think people are actually malas nak layan aku.

So if i have my own space.i can write what ever i want.and later when i dah besar,i'll read it again sambil menyesal.kahkahkah

i just want to share my story,some of you might think like hahaha kau fikir orang kisah ke?

because i know people dun care abt me la i want to blogging.

even if im so alone,at least whenever i write,i feel like somebody are listening to my probs/story.kahkahkah alone teroxxxxx

so ya.

if anything happen,i can go back to my blog and chill.and i also can read my lame joke that i made.

btw guys.blogging isnt useless.when i blogging,i need to write.it likes i need to asah otak cari idea.

hence,blogging helps me to improve my english. 

i know my eng is freakinggggg bad,but never mind.

i dun really care.


hehe . thats all kot.

byeee awakkk semua.

much love,saffi.

Comments

Popular Posts