A great teacher

I have this one teacher,who will always try her best to make our learning process interesting and fun.but,at the same time we get the knowledge.

Kira fun + belajar dalam satu masa. Which is amazing.

I started to know her when i was form 3 back in 2016.she gave me some tips about pt3 eventho she wasnt my english teacher.

Let say her name is madam S,madam S is so creative,pretty,kind hearted,understanding & caring.

i love her personality,i love her style,i love the way she teaches us.

Dia tak garang,tapi tegas. Sis i takut juga dengan ticer kadang kadangšŸ˜­

i dunno what to say.but teacher,if you are reading this,i want you to know,that i totally love.i love the way you teach us.i love everything about you. I love how hard you try to make us love english. I love your english class.

for the first time ever,i am so excited for the next class.which is your class.

you make me love the subject even more,

Never have I ever has this feeling before.this is my first time, excited untuk english class.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TEACHER.



Comments

Popular Posts