School update #3

Wowwww.

How time flies so fast.

We r at the end of 2017.

A few days to go.

I've prepare my school 'thingy'.So alhamdulillah everything is done.nothing much yang aku beli,just few things that really need to change.bcs me and my family usually buy the important thing only.

Im still shocked.

Next year will be my senior year in high school.

Hopefully i can make my parents proud of me.

Hopefully i can throw away my bad habit which is alwaysssssss $leep.like i think i sleep more than i studied kahkahkahkah.

I hope i can be a good student.

I dunno but i hope in 2018 my junior will be my friends.bcs my junior really scare to approach me bcs idk . I dont even eat pipel.i only eat nasi as i am a typical malayszzz.

So thats all.

Happy new year everyone.

Hopefully 2018 is better than 2017.

Oh btw plis help me

"Semoga Saffi Bt Rosli mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang untuk spm 2018.amin"

Thankyou.

Assalamualaikum.
Have a  nice day!!

♡,
Saffi.

Comments

Popular Posts