Rude patient?

 Its 3:15 and i cannot sleep. Mampus lah dalam kelas.


Anyway,i've been struggling with skin infection for quite some times. I've met and got my consultation with 3 different doctor from 3 different clinic. 2 of them diagnosed me with eczema. And the other one said that it just a fungal infection. It is not eczema. That is what he said. 


So, of course i was shocked the moment he said that. Because all this while i have been taking eczema meds and used eczema cream. 


So i asked him back,and he explained it to me. So next. 


I know this particular cream for fungal infection and can be used for eczema as well, so i was scared if that doctor will gives me that cream because i've been using it but there is no improvement. 


So before i go out. I asked doctor what kind of cream will he gives. And i told him about previous cream that i've been using. And out of blue,he kinda scolded me. And said "i am the doctor. I know better than you. Different doctor will give you different meds." 


A friend of mine share this story by telling this one particular person who work as a doctor. So my friend asked if it is okay for the doctor to treat patient like that. 


And im totally understand about what that doctor said. But he did mentioned about rude patient exist. And of course rude doctor exist too. 


No. Im just gonna defend myself. Im not being rude. I was just telling him with my suara yang terketar-ketar sebab takut dan nervous that i dont want that particular cream. If that is rude for him,idk what to say. Plus idk that i cannot talk about previous treatment that i got. doctor wasnt interested and ask nothing about my previous treatment. 


So yah. 

Idk men. I have appointment with doctor tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts