injection again

 so,as what have i write in previous post,saying that i have appointment with doctor.


i went to a clinic,and this doctor said i have 2 option in other to heal my skin.The first one is taking medicines every single day and put on the cream. the other option is getting injection.


when she said injection,i feel like im gonna die. hergh,i hate injection.not because of Im scared of needle,but because i hate the after effect.I'll feel weak every time after getting injection.


and as what i have wrote,i just got 3 injection last month because of wasp sting..I don't mind to get injection,but not in this short period. so of course I'd go with taking medicines and putting all the cream,again.


but,after that.my doctor is kinda look like insisted with getting injection. and said please come either on this friday or tuesday next week to get injection. and i was like "ohh i still need it" lulz....


so after a week of taking medicines,i came back to the clinic to get injection. i was so nervous.i mean seriously nervous for this! hergh. and then,dr checked my skin and said "adik nak cucuk ka?saya tengok macam dah okay dah ni"


la pulakkkk. penat je aku nervous. ended up,aku tak kena cucuk sebab my skin has improved a lot. but im not really happy. sebab ubat dari 2 klinik yang sebelum ni pun macam ni konon lega,but after a few weeks,jadi balik.


based on what doctor said,injection will make the healing process a bit faster compare to taking medicines. however,at the end of the day,it still depends on the skin itself.


but what can i say,i dont need to get injection,but i need to continue taking eczema medicines and some other cream to be applied to my skin.


oh speaking oh eczema,i have told my doctor about this confusion,and she explained in details. She is so nice,very soft-spoken,kind-hearted and she knows how to explain in normal terms,not in the medical terms. so,she explained and said,its kinda impossible to be fungal infection,most probably it is because of eczema. skin reaction or very sensitive of my skin. and if it is fungal infection,it is not supposed to look like that.


overall,please keep me in your prayer. i dont want eczema to ruin my life. it sucks.

Comments

Popular Posts