Appreciation post

Hi.
Im back heheheh.



So here is the story. I am so excited. And so happy.

If you followed this blog since few years ago, you guys might know about why i started to blog.

So you know what. Before this,i never care about this. But you know what,i am so excited to say that this blog has reached 15k (and plus) readers. Which is amazing for me.

Because im nobody. I am rakyat marhaen. Budak nerd beshe jeeee.

And maybe you think 15k is a small number,but for me 15k is a huge number. And i never thought that i'll get this much reader.

Before this,i just want to write and post. That is all.

I dont know how to say. But im so touched.

Especially when i received some messenger from unknown telling me about this and that. Basically they are going to ask about my blog post. Which is cool.

And yknow what,everytime i received that kind of chat i will be so happy and excited to read.

Honestly i dont know how to explain this,but nevermind. Because let me feel this alone. I dont want you to feel this. This feeling is amazing and i love it!!!!

But a big thank you to all of you who read this (even you guys still want to be a silent reader and dont want to comment anything -_-)

Thank you to all my friends, unknown and everyone who read this.


Comments

Popular Posts