My teacher is crying bcs of me


I was so nervous on 14 mac. I mean it was normal for spm candidates to feel that.

So when i was on my way to school saffa told me she know her result already. And i was like "what"

I was late to come and get my result since i woke up late. Plus i have no credit to sms and check my result (then i bought credit to check my result)

So when i line up to get my result, my teacher asked me to wait. Like seriously? Why me? Why dont she ask the others to wait. Nahhh, i was too nervous and so excited to see my result. So i  refused. I said "no,iwant my result"

And then,suddenly my teacher was crying in front of me. I looked at her,speechless. Why?

And then she hugged me happily. She was so happy with my result i mean her subject.



I hugged her back,i was touched with her reaction.

I see my result,i got A- for her subject.

I was sad because i aim for A+ (even i know its impossible),i got A for trial and that is why I want to get A+. I was sad. But then,i remembered, how my teacher is crying bcs she is so happy.

So i said to myself. Its okay. You have tried your best. You have done your best. You made your teacher happy. You made her proud.

So i said. Okay. This is enough. I couldnt ask for more. Allah is so kind. He gave me more than i've expected.

I am totally satisfied with my teacher's reaction.

I feel happy.

I did it.

Teacher, thank you for being so understanding,thank you for being the best teacher ever, thank you for your words, thank you for inspiring us, you r our role model.






Comments

Popular Posts