Ikan masin


I was doing my assignment.

Then this one pak cik came to me,he asked what else do i need to do. I told him everything about my assignment.

And then he stared at his son (was sitting beside me) before continue his words.

"Do you wanna see how to make dried fish? Salted fish? Is that one of the task?" He asked.

"Sure. We can go,and i can learn how to make it" i replied with smile.

"Okay. Then we will see jadi tak jadi ikan tu. If you can make one,then you can find someone (local people) to be your 'friend'." He said and stared his son again.

I looked at his son,he was too shy to reply anything.

I did not understand what the pak cik said,but then his smile was totally different. Then he laughed.

Then only I understand.

I just smileeeeeeeeeeeeeee without saying anything. Dunno what should i say.



Comments

Popular Posts