A few last rct appointment

Sebab pagi tadi ada dental appointment,i mean finally... Its been 4 months since the last time i came to dental clinic. Alhamdulillah.

Actually, rct aku pun dah settle awal bulan dua hari tu. And as for now,alhamdulillah successful. Tak ada pulak aku update entry seterusnya regarding these topic which is root canal treatment.

Because nothing much,dentist do the same thing kot. Aku pun tak ingat sangat. Cuma yang aku ingat,it didnt end that well. I mean the process.

Time 3rd last appointment, dr tried to do xray. But something happened. My canal is kinda weird (based on what he said), and its kinda make it more complicated.

And on my second last appointment, my dentist,Dr.N discuss with a lot of other dentist and saying something. I cannot really understand plus they were talking wayy far from me. But what i knew,something bad. Its about my canal if im not mistaken. And the possibility for it to fail is higher.

And before i ended the treatment on that day,i cried so bad... Because, it hurts like hell!!! My mouth is so small to fit the xray's film. I guess,i dont know the spesific name for that xray thingy. And i was too shy.

And as usual,my dentist and his dental assistant,just lemme cry. But im so glad,because her DSA, said "adik tahan sakit,sebab memang sakit pun. Tahan sikit dik,kalau dak,lagi lama,lagi sakit"

Dia dah letak,sekali terkeluar balik. Banggggggg!!!! Nangis terus guyss sebab sakit nak kena buat balik hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah.

Its not their fault. Because aku ada pergi dental clinic yang lain,and do xray,and memang sakit pun. So bukan salah dorang,bukan dorang yang sakitkan. Benda tu memang sakit.

Itu lah.

Alhamdulillah,rct aku settle.
Im so glad.
So sekarang doa semua baik baik sajaaaaaa.

Comments

Popular Posts