Raya 2019 #teamrayapenang

Saja post pasal raya. I remember last few years i updated an entry saying about raya. How tough the raya was. And when i wrote that,i actually crying while typing.

Okay this one is not sedih sedih maaa. This one is the happiest raya ever.

Tahun ni raya penang for 1st day and 2nd day.

#teamrayapenang

Im not that close with my dad's side. I dont know. But after my grandfather passed away,i feel like ada jurang antara kami dengan keluarga belah ayah aku. Jurang yang aku tak tau nak explain macam mana.

But this year,i managed to raya with them.
We didnt talk that much. But at least this is a good start for us. Our first move. Aku pun nak jugak kami rapat kembali. Doa doakan lah. kami duduk sama sama di pagi raya dan sembang sikit sikit.

This may looks simple and nothing for you.

But for me,it is so meaningful.

Im just gonna put my picture with my cousins.


Time ni waktu pagi. With tok,pak andak,mak andak,mak long,pak long,my sisters and my cousins.

Lelaki pakat keluar pi beraya. Perempuan dok rumah ja.

Petang raya. Incomplete cousin. 
15/22

Gegirls


That is all. I'll update my raya with my mom's side soon. 

Assalamualaikum & bye

Much love,saffi.



Comments

Popular Posts