-

A friend of mine just lost his dad. His dad has passed away due to acute pneumonia. It was such a heart breaking moment to all of us especially to the family itself.

Seeing how strong your friend is on that particular day, she can still smile to all of you. And thank every each one of your for coming. It is such a sad moment for me to think about it back. But I am so proud that my friend is such a strong person. 

I've been thinking about this for so long. I have no word to give. Just in case if you are wondering. I am speechless. I don't know what to say. I am not good in comforting people and I am so sorry for that. But im truly sad it just that i don't know how to react.


Dear farhani, if you ever happen to read my blog, this entry is for you. 

You are such a strong person I've ever met.

I know asking someone to stay strong is not the right word at the moment, but please, hang in there.

We are always here for you. Forever will be here for you. 

Remember your stupid & annoying friends is always there for you. Hmu if you want anything oki. 

♥️♥️♥️

Innalillah.

Semoga arwah Ayah Farhani ditempatkan dikalangan orang beriman dan beramal soleh. Masukkan la ayahnya ke syurga mu tanpa dihisab ya allah. 

Comments

Popular Posts