form 7

day 7 of being penganggur. 

today is 17th April 2021, 00:23 am.

currently writing this.


I am so relieve, I can finally say that I have finished my long awaited exam. which is STPM. Which this exam supposed to end on december 2020, and it got delayed due to covid-19 and movement control order... and the list goes on. 

STPM was never in my mind. I never thought that I'll ended up being a form 6 student. It was never in my plan.

To be frank, I wanted to take diploma, but everyone in my family against my plan. that is all i can say.

the first sem, i keep on saying that I wanna quit,quit and quit. I cried every single day.literally every single day.

I am so grateful god has given me a good companion throughout this STPM journey that supposed to be 1 and half year and turned out to be 2 years. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to get such a nice, supportive and motivational friends that keep pushing me to finish what I have started.

 post exam selfie. we literally selfie right after we went out from that freaking exam hall.
 
It might sounds over for you coz I am writing all this nonsense. but you have no idea how struggled I was back when I was still a form 6 student. crying is like my bestfriend. I love to cry. and I used to cry whenever I am back from school. it was back in 2019 in my first sem.
 
when I entered my second sem, thanks to covid coz I forgot the fact that I wanna quit form 6.

lol.

i am worry about my result but not that very worry about what my result might be, I mean of course I care but but but whatever it is I just wanna accept it. form 6 is not easy. It is totally difficult. same like the other pathway such as A-level, diploma, matriculations.i don't wanna compare. everything is difficult in this life.













Kakak STPM Pro Max officially signing out.

Comments

Popular Posts