Spm habis #1

Aku memang ada bad habit,when exam is around the corner,i will wake up early and study a bit. Usually i will go to sleep early after maghrib like 8.00 pm and then wake up 2/3.00 a.m. and study. Then get ready to go to school.

That was what i did when spm. Sumpah,that was not a good idea. You know why?

Spm is usually takes a few weeks. Mine is around 1 month to finish all the subject. So bayangkan every day yang ada exam,i woke up at 2/3 then study sampaiii la pukul 6 and get ready to go to school.

Penat? Yup,totally. Especially the first week & second week. it was so tough. And tired as well.

So when the last day of spm,which is physic paper, when i was answering paper 1. Out of blue,my sight is dark! Headache was sooo freaking bad! I was panic also. Then i just take a nap. I thought maybe bcs i was too tired.

Just imagine that you lost ur sight for a while. Everything is dark and blurry. It is a nightmare.

Lucky enough, after few minutes,i feel better. But the headache was still there.

When i was answering paper 3,again guys! My sight turned into dark and blur! I had a really bad headache. I was so freakin stress. So i just let the paper be. And leave them. Bcs i cant stan with it anymore.

So please,dont be like me! Im not saying that i was study so hard, i am a genius person. Nah!!! I dont really study,im so stupid that is why i did that all.

I learn from my mistake.
Tapi tu la,habit 😭😭

(This pic was taken by someone. Since this was our last class for chemistry)

Comments

Popular Posts