final year part 1

this year will be my last year at my school.
finally,
i still have few months before i leave my school.
i need to admit.
i am so excited but i also sad at the same time.

so for the last year,
i wanted to join as many event as i can.
because i want all of it will keep in my memory till forever.
i want to end school assoon as i can,
but i dont want to take spm.

so this entry is where i put all the pictures,
so that,
whenever i miss that moment,
i can open this entry and,
ya....



bila aku dipilih untuk jadi emcee untuk both perhimpunan sesi pagi & petang sebagai wakil pengakap.
terima kasih percayakan saya!

this is choral speaking team.


this is my scout family

kursus pengawas yang bosan like always

my friends

my sporting classmate

when my class joined hari kantin

sesi menjawab soalan pasal radio amatur

kena belajar buat apa benda antena or area,or idk how to spell it.
walaupun boleh je beli,tapi tak apa.
pengalaman.

first time panjat trak askar.bila lagi nak panjatkan?

with my classmate since primary school.

kawad pengakap,alhamdulillah.

here is a selfie,because i think dah lama tak selfie tak tunjuk muka

with my junior,time latihan kawad

tarik tali.
dapat no2 panglima :)

kem ketua patrol smkgc

saringan sukan 

with my partner in crime

ceramah with dr.abdol aziz sahat a.k.a atok.but that is his son actually.

seminar forte.

perlantikan pengawas 2018

birthday prank

birthday celebration 

our assigment dekat pameran sekolah

my friends when we were out to go and buy some exercise book opppssss we went to mr.diy 

kenduri with my friends


Comments

Popular Posts