Diary asrama #1



Today is my fifth day in this hostel.

So far everything is okay. 

I am still trying to adapt and cope with this new life. I've never live in hostel before. Now I am 21 years old, I have to live in hostel. So it is kinda awkward. I am adjusting basically. Other than that, I am totally fine.

My third day in hostel, I was too lazy to go out to have dinner. so I decided to just eat cereal, forgot my anak-tekak-melayu. Fatin, my first university friend came over to my room as we have meeting together. So I was quite distracted with Fatin's existance. But, after Fatin leave, I had a really bad gastric. It's been awhile since the last time I had gastric. I always have full stomach till I actually forgot how gastric feels like. Here in hostel, I am very
lazy to go to cafe. so i was so hungry then gastric started to attack me. I couldn't even stand up coz i had migraine at the same time too. I could not breath properly. had chest pain, and nausea. all I do was lying on my bed and cry, cry and cry. I did not know what should I do. I was wondering if it is fine if I call 999, but what if 999 don't want to care about me? am I gonna die like this? I had a lot of thought while crying for almost 3 hours. Then I fell asleep. 

On my fourth day, I decided to just call saffa coz I wanted to go back to baby's house. Baby is a nickname for my auntie. My whole family called her Baby. Just in case if you are wondering who is Baby. I did not tell this to both saffa and baby, but the reason why I insisted to go back to Bangi is because I am quite trauma with happened when I had gastric which happened a day before. Hence I wanted to go to Baby's house. 

Apparently, that noon, my friend told me that we will have physical meeting with our lecturer. So I just decided to go to that meeting first before I go back to Bangi. I am glad that I choose to go to that meeting, coz I got the chance to meet a couple of my friends from online class, I met them in person. so it's quite interesting as I have very small numbers of university friend. and i did not even expand my university's friend-circle. 

Today, the fifth day, I went back to my hostel. and i feel empty. I do not know how to explain, but I can feel the emptiness. I guess that I just need some more time to adapt and adjust with hostel life. 

Comments

Popular Posts